The best candidates in the City are also effective networkers. Apply these simple tips to raise your game:
- You will find that networking gives you a platform to grow whether you host a dinner with an agenda, attend seminars or social groups
- If you are interested and interesting, you will rise well above your competitors; this gives you market value
- Good networking is subtle; having a strong network enables you to build your brand
- Now think how people would introduce you – you need to know what you want to be known for
- Find 7 words that describe you best
- Hot tip – a useful left pocket for your business cards (moo.com), and your right pocket for cards received during networking
By the way… Aldrich: Place the best candidates in the City.