We know the best PAs in town and we have been asking them to share their advice on travel management.
A travel management company (TMC) who have their own in-house 24 hr 365 day service.
Find an organisation where you really will matter – you are a client and should be given a “white glove service”. You need a dedicated agent, not a call centre.
Your TMC will:
- Negotiate great rates (unavailable to individuals)
- Hold seats and fares without charge
- Collect your loyalty points
- Influence upgrades
- Ensure passenger safety is a priority, provide back up plans and local advice
- Provide support, protection, meet and greet, fast track, time saving advice
- Sophisticated apps to track your travellers instantly throughout their tour worldwide
Finally you will need to find a travel firm that can show you your savings, not just your spend.
We are holding a special event with drinks & canapés on Tuesday 12th February at 5.30 pm at our office, at which we will be discussing other top tips. Email Ellie@aldrich.co.uk if you would like to attend.