Our client, a well-established and highly regarded global firm, based in the heart of the West End, is looking for a diligent Team Secretary provide comprehensive support to their Executive Office. Working with senior EAs, you will be privy to interesting and confidential work, building relationships across the business (globally) and using your excellent organisational and advanced MS Office skills
- Diary management, often handling schedule conflicts
- Organising meetings and setting up conference calls
- Global travel arrangements – preparing detailed itineraries
- Processing expenses
- Screening incoming calls, preparing and scanning documents
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Building relationships across the business (globally)
- Client meetings/lunches – greeting, assistance with set-up of rooms, coordinating refreshments etc.
- Previous Team Assistant (Secretarial/Admin) experience ideally gained within a global corporate firm
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task (deadline-driven environment)
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst remaining detail orientated
- Positive self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude – initiative with a ‘hands on’ approach essential!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Proficient user of MS Office