We are recruiting for a well-established, global Consulting firm based in the heart of the West End, who prides itself on both its reputation and its collaborative company culture. We are looking for a dynamic and driven candidate to provide comprehensive support to a team of busy executives, covering multiple projects. This role would suit a candidate who thrives within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Managing team diaries and organising meetings
- Organising domestic and global travel arrangements
- Attending team project kick-off meetings
- Organising team events and dinners
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Preparing correspondence: creating, printing and binding presentations
- Ensuring cover for other colleagues as required
- Previous secretarial experience gained ideally within corporate firm
- Experience of overseas travel arrangements highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Highly efficient and organised
- Pragmatic, proactive and confident
- True team player!
- Strong MS Office skills