Are you an ambitious PA with fantastic communication skills and a genuine team approach?
This global Financial PR firm, based in the heart of the city, provides a creative and dynamic working environment and is looking for a PA who will thrive in a busy, client-facing role. You will also have the desire and ability to grow with the role.
We’re particularly keen to hear from you if have supported a busy team of professionals before and are ready to immerse yourself at the business end!
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Must be flexible to do some early starts/late finishes (rota) – overtime paid!!!
- Supporting a busy close-knit team, handling phones, dealing with enquiries
- Diary management and coordination
- Organising corporate entertainment including logistics and hospitality programmes
- Liaising with clients and press by phone, email and occasionally in person
- Research for new business pitches
- Updating of press databases and sending out press releases
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Monitoring press coverage and social media
- Travel arrangements and expenses
- Providing cover to support other teams as necessary
The skills you need to bring:
- PA/Team Assistant experience supporting professionals in a busy team environment
- Confident communicator and enthusiastic team player
- Hard working, adaptable and proactive
- Organised, efficient with attention to detail
- Responsible and used to working with confidential information
- Strong MS Office skills