Our client, based in the heart of the City, is looking to recruit a bright and articulate Team Assistant to provide comprehensive support to a busy team of Directors in this extremely client-facing role.
- Extensive diary management; anticipating and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Organising meetings and conference calls globally
- Arranging client hospitality
- Travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries, accommodation, currency
- Maintaining client contact spreadsheets; records management
- Reconciling expenses, handling client invoices
- Preparing and amending correspondence, reports, presentations and meeting materials
- Building and maintaining relationships at all levels: high profile clients, senior stakeholders, advisors and investors
- Maintaining stock and office supplies
- Providing ad hoc project support
- Previous secretarial experience ideally gained within Investment/Financial Services sector
- Effective time management skills – multitasker!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player!
- Flexible and adaptable working approach
- Strong MS Office skills