Fabulous opportunity to join this highly successful City based Global Asset Management company. This role supports the Company Secretarial team, working with Senior Management along with the extended team.
This is a very busy role and will suit candidates who are extremely organized, have impeccable attention to detail and ideally with previous experience within a Governance area of business.. They require someone who is discreet, focused and has excellent interpersonal and audio typing skills. The company has a great culture is very collaborative, innovative and with very high standards.
- Multiple diary management
- Audio typing, drafting execution of documents
- Travel management: creating itineraries, liaison with booking team for fights, taxis and
- Expense and invoice processing, management and logging
- Maintenance of records (hard copy and online)
- Meetings management including coordinating Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings
- Coordination and delivery of meeting materials: manage contribution deadlines and ensure timely delivery, compilation/collation and distribution of materials
- Manage internal databases
- Experience within the Finance sector and ideally within a Governance team
- Ability it multi-task, work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Able to prioritise and excellent attention to detail