A well-established Private Equity firm are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to hit the ground running in their dynamic family office. This person will be supporting a young team of Analysts as well as performing both private and business responsibilities for the CIO. You will need to be proactive and resilient with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and innovative character who is keen to further their career and gain experience in Private PA work in a prestigious environment.
- Management of multiple diaries
- Office management; ordering supplies, meet and greet, setting up meeting rooms
- Expense reporting
- Onboarding of new starters
- Overflow work from other EAs; organising travel, research
- Concierge duties; sourcing bespoke items, maintaining relationships
- Communication with household staff
- Support the business with any adhoc projects as and when required
- Previous Team Assistant experience preferable, ideally within Financial Services or a high-end luxury environment
- Innovative way of thinking
- Proactive and diligent
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- High attention to detail