A boutique firm based in superb West End offices is looking for a diligent and proactive Team Assistant to provide comprehensive support to a Senior EA.
As a confident communicator, with excellent attention to detail, you will have the opportunity to thrive in an extremely collaborative and rewarding working environment. You must be a genuine team player who enjoys providing 1st class support at the highest level.
The successful candidate will be comfortable juggling multiple tasks and someone who excels in a fast-paced environment. A fantastic opportunity!
- Diary management
- Organising travel arrangements: itineraries, accommodation and transport
- Administrative support: filing and document management
- Email management
- Supporting ad hoc projects
- Regular liaison with overseas offices, building effective working relationships
- Could suit a recent graduate with serious potential!
- Previous Team Assistant experience desired but not essential
- European language skills advantageous but not essential
- Strong academics
- Problem solver
- Proactive, self-starter
- Confident multi-tasker, with excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work; true team player!
- Polished presentation