This well-established Wealth Management company in the heart of the City is looking to recruit an Assistant to join a busy Investment teams. The role will comprise approximately 50% audio typing and 50% diary management for two Investment Managers and their team.
You should be able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and have a good client facing manner, great time management skills, be comfortable doing large mail mergers and be able to work to deadlines in a calm, methodical and professional manner. Previous experience within a wealth organisation would be preferable.
- Provide timely and accurate audio and general copy typing for the team
- Answer the phone, take messages and transfer calls as necessary, welcome clients and visitors on behalf of the Investment team
- Set up new client details as necessary
- Assist with the preparation, checking and distribution of reports and mailshots
- Organise video conferences between offices and external contacts
- Ensure all activities/actions undertaken meet and comply with compliance standards, including Suitability, KYC, FATCA etc. (training given)
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, strong short hand or speed writing
- High attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in typing work.
- Excellent communication skills, speaking and writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work well under pressure, remaining calm.
- Good time management skills – prioritising and making effective use of time. Act promptly in response to requests and queries.
- Good client facing manner.
- Comfortable doing large mail mergers