An exciting opportunity to work as a Researcher for a dynamic and growing Executive Search firm based in the City.
Working on complex, C-Suite level searches within Banking/Finance, this role would suit a diligent graduate or experienced recruiter/resource from a contingent background (0-3 years) with a real interest in Executive Search.
You will have a strong understanding of the Financial Services sector, have excellent research skills and have an exceptional work ethic.
- Working with prospective candidates
- Documentation – throughout process, have responsibility for the creation of candidate’s reports and overviews. Put together the long-list and have active input into shortlist documents including candidate notes, overview, and final report
- Coordinate interviews
- Stay up to date with regards to the market
- Build up a network of industry professionals
- Attending client meetings
- Constructing client presentations as well as market and company research
- Supporting business development activities, keeping an eye out for new opportunities
- Strong educational background
- Experience within a similar role highly advantageous
- A keen interest in Executive Search
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills
- Well-presented and personable
- Willing to learn and take on responsibility!