Our client, a boutique Private Equity firm is looking to recruit a top-flight Receptionist. The successful candidate will be polished, outgoing and passionate about providing the best possible service.
This is an exciting time to join this dynamic firm with ambitious growth plans.
Hours will be 08:00 – 18:00
- Monitoring and screening incoming calls, accurately taking messages
- Managing front of house duties, greeting guests and advising staff of their arrival
- Organising and preparing meeting rooms
- Preparing refreshments and catering; managing accounts with suppliers
- Setting up VC and audio conference calls; confidently managing meeting AV requirements
- Receiving and sorting mail/deliveries; organising couriers
- Working closely with EA team (travel bookings/diary management)
- Managing office supplies, stationery and equipment
- First line of communication for contractors and suppliers
- Ad hoc administrative support; printing/binding correspondence, monitoring security passes, IT support
- Previous Reception experience ideally gained within Investment/Professional Services firm
- Well-presented and spoken
- Strong communicator with ability to exercise tact and diplomacy
- Positive self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude – initiative with a ‘hands on’ approach essential!
- Confident multi-tasker, managing priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Team player