Our client, a well-established Financial Services firm based in the heart of the City, is now looking to recruit a top-flight Receptionist.
This role could suit a candidate who is a recent graduate or school leaver who is looking to start their career in the City or, perhaps an experienced Receptionist!
- Front of house duties, greeting clients
- Monitoring and screen incoming calls, taking messages
- Managing meeting room diaries: organising catering/refreshments, AV set up
- Managing and processing expenses and reports
- Providing direction for visitors and staff
- Receiving and sorting mail/deliveries
- Maintaining reception area
- Ad hoc administrative support; issuing and monitoring security passes
- 8am-5pm and 9am-6pm rota
- Some Reception experience ideal but could suit a candidate who is a recent graduate or school leaver who is looking to start their career in the City
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Confident communicator and ability to build relationships at all levels
- Well-presented and spoken
- Positive self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude – initiative with a ‘hands on’ approach essential!
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Team player