Our client, a well-established Investment Bank, is looking for an experienced events professional to project manage client-facing events for businesses across the EMEA region.
The successful candidate will have very strong logistics management experience and will have delivered at least 15-20 large-scale events per year.
End of April / early May start.
- Delivering large-scale, complex projects to include conferences, dinners and seminars for C suite and Board Level
- Managing project budgets, approval process and risk controls
- Handling all logistics: agendas, invitations, suppliers, travel, on-site management
- Delivering projects on budget, on brand and within company guidelines
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the events industry and marketing trends
- Building and maintaining good working relationships company wide and at all levels
- Supervising event planners, offering guidance and support
- Planning and coordinating resource and allocating projects to the team
- Producing regular activity and spend reports
- Prior experience of working as an event manager within a large global multinational company, ideally within Financial Services
- Experienced in managing and executing large scale and high profile events
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Extensive knowledge of EMEA venues, in particular London
- Diplomatic with experience of working with demanding stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage time in a deadline driven environment
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Creative with the ability to contribute new ideas
- A positive, can-do individual with the ability to hit the ground running
- Confident user of MS Office and CRM systems