Our client, a well-established and highly regarded global firm, based in the heart of the West End, is looking for a driven, sharp and proactive EA to provide comprehensive support in this highly logistical role. Rare opportunity working closely with a dynamic leader of a Leadership programme; role will require the ability to build effective relationships globally across the firm, with an eye for detail and impeccable organisational skills with the ability to multi-task – always within a deadline-driven environment!
- Managing schedule/venues/logistics for specific events/programmes
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Budget tracking, securing sign-off for invoices, expenses management
- Extensive diary management, frequently handling schedule conflicts
- Scheduling meetings, conference calls and VCs
- Global travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries including visas where required
- ‘Go to’ contact for all programme enquiries
- Monitoring participation and collecting feedback; preparing reports
- Providing support for reviews and development meetings
- Confidently managing multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Previous EA experience at a senior level gained ideally within corporate/blue chip firm, together with previous Events organisational experience e.g. set up of a CEO conference or similar
- Exposure to Human Resources useful
- Proven track record in coordinating and managing complex projects and logistics
- Discretion, tact and diplomacy essential
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident liaising at all levels of seniority
- Flexible and adaptable; proactive self-starter
- Team player!
- Strong MS Office skills; database exposure a plus!
- Occasional travel required