Our client, based in the heart of the City, is looking to recruit an experienced Team PA to provide comprehensive support to a busy team.
This is a Job Share role which will require the successful candidate to be able to work Thursdays and Fridays with a start date of January 2020!
- Extensive diary management; organising meetings and conference calls globally
- Liaising with clients, external companies, internal team and other offices
- Gatekeeper support; managing inboxes
- Arranging client hospitality and entertainment
- Travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries
- Maintaining client contact spreadsheets and business cards; records management
- Reconciling expenses, handling client invoices
- Maintaining absence and holidays records
- Providing ad hoc project support
- Hours: Thursday and Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
- Previous team-focused secretarial experience ideally gained within Investment/Financial Services sector
- Motivated team player with ability to prioritise and work closely in job share environment
- Effective time management skills – multitasker!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable working approach
- Ability to work confidentiality and with utmost discretion
- Strong MS Office skills