Well-established Investment firm based in the West End with a truly collaborative culture and offering an excellent work/life balance, is now looking to recruit a PA/Admin Assistant to join one of their fast-paced divisions. This opportunity would suit a candidate who thrives in a deadline-driven environment where they can frequently multi-task whilst building effective relationships and think outside the box!
They are looking for a driven, sharp and proactive PA to provide comprehensive support in this highly logistical role, exposure to Projects and/or HR would be highly advantageous
• Extensive calendar management across multiple time zones
• Creating detailed meeting agendas and all relevant materials
• Extensive meeting & conference call coordination, frequently handling schedule conflicts
• Global travel arrangements and processing of expenses
• Building and maintaining relationships at all levels globally
• Handling highly confidential information with the utmost discretion e.g. HR processes, appraisals etc.
• Confidently managing multiple projects and conflicting priorities
• Attending and participating in meetings, taking action points as required
• Creating and editing reports and presentations (Excel/PowerPoint)
• Database management
• Assisting on special projects
• Events organisation
• HR-related tasks
• Previous team-focused PA experience gained ideally within corporate blue-chip or Financial/Professional Services firm
• Project Coordination/Management experience highly beneficial
• Human Resources exposure (or related) a plus!
• Discretion, tact and diplomacy essential
• Effective time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Organised and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Flexible and adaptable – able to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player!
• Strong MS Office skills; database exposure a plus!