An exciting role has arisen at an established and growing SaaS firm based in the City. With a dynamic and collaborative culture this firm require a dedicated a professional team-player to provide administrative support to their Board as well as office management assistance and coverage of Front-of-House.
Reporting directly to the COO this role has lots of variety and huge scope to progress in an exciting and vibrant company.
- Scheduling/organising meetings with high-profile internal and external stakeholders
- Full management of the Front-of-House operation
- Diary management for various board members with particular support for the COO
- Supporting the business with Office Management and assisting with ad hoc tasks relating to the smooth running of the business
- Exceptional attention to detail, in both written and verbal communications
- Take great pride in owning the guest experience
- Polished and have a professional, easy confidence with visitors
- Highly discreet with the ability to handle incredibly sensitive information
- Incredibly organised, ensuring the office runs efficiently
- Excellent prioritisation skills with the ability to manage multiple work streams at once