An exciting opportunity to work alongside a Senior Business Assistant to support the Chief Executive/Chief Investment Officer of this successful and growing Real Estate Private Equity firm.
With experience providing administrative support in a corporate environment you will also have an exceptional attitude to work, excellent skills and ready and willing to learn and develop your career.
- Extensive diary management – scheduling meetings, preparing itineraries and managing the CEO’s day
- Coordinating complex international travel arrangements
- Document management and maintaining address book/CRM
- Screening incoming calls & taking accurate messages for the CEO and other team members where necessary
- Monitoring and processing expenses within Concur
- Assisting the Senior Business Assistant in organising conference calls within different time zones
- Welcoming guests and setting up meeting rooms
- Assist the Senior Business Assistant with Office Management including managing supplies and contracts
- Excellent team player with the ability to report into the Business Assistant to provide excellent service to the CEO
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Highly discreet with the ability to frequently handle sensitive information
- A confident communicator with the ability to liaise with senior internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent MS Office skills