Our esteemed client is currently seeking a high calibre professional to join their team as Personal Assistant to support a Global Head and team.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised multi-tasker with strong interpersonal, as well as having excellent time-management skills.
Previous PA/EA experience in Financial Services highly advantageous.
- Complex diary and inbox management
- Coordinating across time zones, with conflicting priorities
- Arranging global travel, preparing itineraries and visas
- Providing comprehensive administrative support
- Ensuring meeting papers are available in advance of meetings
- Expenses processing and management
- Event assistance
- Building strong relationships with management and colleagues, across the global business
- Working autonomously as a right hand support
- Previous PA/EA experience in Financial Services highly advantageous
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Confident managing competing priorities
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Global exposure useful