Exciting opportunity work for a well-established and reputable Wealth Management firm in the City.
Working alongside a dedicated and talented team this is a pivotal role in the delivery of exceptional service to clients.
As a Junior Paraplanner you will need to be bright, totally dedicated/hardworking and have a passion for Wealth Management and working with HNW clients.
- Working with the Advisors to delivery an exceptional client service
- Collaborating with the Senior Paraplanner and PA to manage all actions arising from client meetings
- Assisting with the management of all incoming client queries by both telephone and email
- Preparing client correspondence and developing key relationships
- Keeping knowledge-base up to date with compliance requirements and chasing where necessary to maintain completeness
- Keeping up to date with regulatory and financial market changes
- Experience working within Financial Services essential
- Familiar with financial products and asset classes
- Willingness to develop and progress and take professional qualifications
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills particularly Excel with the ability to effectively manage and manipulate data
- Excellent positive attitude to work; dedicated and hardworking
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels including UHNW clients