An exciting and growing Venture Capital firm based in the West End is looking for an experienced and dedicated IR Manager to support their excellent list of institutional and retail clients.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing & Investor Relations you will have a background in IR, ideally gained within a Venture Capital environment.
- Developing and managing positive relationships with existing clients and third parties including financial intermediaries
- Responsibility for the creation and distribution of digital and physical communications to the retail and professional investor base
- Assisting with the production of quarterly investor reports as well as maintaining and updating the investor relations reporting platform
- Supporting the development and execution of client-facing events, seminars and presentations
- Point of escalation for advanced investor queries or complaints
- Responsibility for maintaining data room of due diligence data and documents as well as managing the creation of bespoke due diligence reports and requests
- Responsibility for maintaining data compliance of regulated client-facing documents
- Managing the Fund Administrator and oversight of that function
- Proven track record of achievement within a similar role, ideally from within the Financial Services sector, managing a similar Investor Relations or Investment Operations function
- High level of numeracy with an ability to understand complex financial products
- Excellent MS Office skills with the ability to manipulate data for reporting
- Good attention to detail and ability to sense check data
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Team player; willingness to assist when needed