An exciting opportunity at a dynamic Venture Capital firm in Mayfair.
Working with a well-established, award winning investment team, this role would suit a driven/ambitious individual looking to transition from Asset Management, Investment Banking or Accountancy into Venture Capital/Private Equity.
- Evaluation of investment opportunities including market analysis, competitor review, preparation of cash flow and other financial models
- Providing assistance and support in the management of the investment process including coordination of financial, legal and commercial due diligence undertaken by third party advisers;
- Preparation of analysis to identify entrance/exit opportunities and assistance with managing the sales process
- Assisting in the negotiation and structuring of investments
- Liaison with tax advisers to ensure investment will be EIS/VCT qualifying
- Contributing to investment discussions/strategy as required
- Solid experience within an investment-focused role within Financial Services
- Excellent academic record
- A passion for early-stage investment and Venture Capital
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative skills with experience evaluating business financial performance
- Professionally qualifications (ACA, CFA, MBA) highly advantageous