An established but growing global Asset Management firm with offices in the City is looking for an experienced and effective Head of HR.
With experience managing a global function, the ideal candidate will also be highly professional, passionate about HR and dedicated to developing solution orientated process to support the business.
- Global Management of the Human Resources function for the business
- Supporting management and/or the Board to develop strategic decisions with regards to human capital
- Introduction and execution of new policies and procedures to support the growth of the business
- To oversee review/appraisal processes and implement actions where necessary
- To oversee compensation throughout the business, maintaining awareness of remuneration benchmarks across the industry; supporting the management to deliver a commercially sound salary and bonus review process
- Support the COO on various change-management projects
- CIPD qualified
- Proven senior Human Resource management experience within Financial Services, ideally gained with a global firm or global function
- A problem solver; pragmatic with an strong understanding of the practical application of HR
- Strong diplomacy skills with the ability to build credibility and forge relationships with senior internal stakeholders
- Discretion, reliability, integrity and proactivity essential