A global Communications firm based in gorgeous offices in the West End is looking for a dedicated and experienced Head of HR.
Supporting the existing business to implement strategy and driving growth, this role requires an individual who is versatile, able to develop strategy with senior leadership as well as managing the day-to-day HR activity of the firm.
- Developing and implementing HR strategy in collaboration with senior leadership
- Leading on talent acquisition, retention and improvement
- Overseeing performance and the appraisal process
- Providing advice to the business and senior leadership with regards to Human Resource management
- Ensuring compliance with all UK employment law and regulations
- Managing the HR/Finance Assistant and overseeing payroll
- Excellent educational background; CIPD certification or other professional qualification in HR would be highly advantageous
- Strong HR leadership experience ideally within Communications/PR (not essential)
- Exceptional diplomacy skills with the ability to work at Board level to deliver on objectives and expectations
- Credible, with a strong track record and the ability to be a trusted advisor at all levels