A wonderful opportunity for a native or fluent French speaker to join an entrepreneurial agency providing logistical, technical and communications support to financial institutions and corporate clients.
You will be joining a growing Client Management Team in London, managing high profile events and roadshow projects for blue-chip clients across a variety of sectors, primarily covering the French market.
The successful candidate will ideally have 2-3 years of experience working in corporate and financial communications in a corporate Investor Relations team or in an agency, client-focussed, with the ability to manage senior relationships whilst having excellent project management skills.
- Owning and managing client and stakeholder relationships, providing ongoing advice and excellent customer service
- Planning and delivering a programme of activities for each client on budget and within agreed timeline, developing proposals and project plans
- Anticipating challenging situations and working with colleagues to develop alternative solutions
- Organising client events to generate investor coverage
- Managing events and roadshows onsite, travelling with clients and providing logistical support for up to two weeks on some projects
- Seeking new business opportunities and developing fresh ideas
- Proactively networking with clients and industry contacts
- Working in collaboration with colleagues, sharing knowledge, insights and ideas
- Bilingual in English and French
- Educated to degree level (minimum 2:1) or equivalent
- Prior experience planning and delivering high quality events
- Strong client relationship management skills including liaison at a senior level
- Commercially focussed with the ability to pitch successfully and quickly build trust
- Excellent organisational, planning and budget management skills
- Strong time management skills, adept at prioritising a varied workload, working at pace and adapting quickly to changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Pragmatic with a ‘can do’ approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- General understanding of the capital markets beneficial