We are recruiting for a well-established and dynamic Consulting firm based in the heart of the West End who prides itself on both its reputation and its collaborative company culture.
This Float EA role will provide seamless support across the business, supporting all levels including Partners, working across a variety of time zones and often providing remote support too.
This position will suit someone who is able to adapt quickly to new working styles; be resourceful, use initiative and think on their feet. As the position involves continually moving around the business to cover all levels, versatility and absolute professionalism is non-negotiable
If you’re a ‘Career Float EA’ and truly embrace that type of role, please contact us!
- Extensive and complex diary management, setting up multi-party client/internal meetings and juggling schedule conflicts with last-minute changes
- Coordinating conference calls across different time zones
- Organising events/corporate hospitality
- Extensive and complex global travel arrangements
- Preparing detailed itineraries including visas
- Expense processing; in-box management/screening and actioning/follow-up
- Act as a point of contact, liaising with clients on regular basis
- Preparing correspondence, reports and presentations, printing & binding etc.
- Ad hoc - maintain filing systems, booking taxis and couriers, screening calls, personal tasks
- EA/PA experience gained ideally within Professional Services/Blue-chip corporate firm
- Float EA/PA exposure highly advantageous
- Robust and work well under pressure
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Highly efficient and organised with the ability to adapt to fast-paced change.
- Pragmatic, proactive and confident
- True team player!