An exciting opportunity to join an established but ambitious and growing firm with great potential.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day reporting of all corporate entities and monthly/annual accounts for the overall business.
This role would suit a talented, switched-on and diligent individual who has qualified as a Chartered Accountant and is looking for a role where they can implement skills internally at a dynamic and energised firm.
- Responsible for the day to day accounting and reporting of all corporate entities
- Responsible for the production of monthly consolidated accounting information for the UK and offshore subsidiaries
- Maintenance of the general ledger and oversight of the accounts payable function
- Aid with the insourcing of the finance functions overseas
- Assisting in the preparation of annual statutory accounts under IFRS
- Responsible for tracking and recovering costs due
- Assisting with the project of changing accounting systems
- Review of quarterly VAT returns
- Working with auditors for the interim audits and year-end audit
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, highly numerate, driven, results oriented
- Reliable, hardworking and ambitious
- Excellent system skills with experience working across various accounting software
- Resilient with a positive attitude to work and adaptable/flexible to change