Our client, based in the heart of the City, is looking to recruit a top-flight PA to provide comprehensive 1:1 support to Chairman in this extremely busy and client-facing role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing both business and personal support (80%/20%) on a maternity contract basis starting at the end of November.
- Extensive diary management; anticipating and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Providing comprehensive gatekeeper support; inbox management, call screening
- Organising meetings and conference calls globally
- Arranging client hospitality and events
- Travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries, accommodation, currency
- Maintaining client contact spreadsheets; records management
- Reconciling expenses, handling client invoices
- Preparing and amending correspondence, reports, presentations and meeting materials
- Building and maintaining relationships at all levels: high profile clients, senior stakeholders, PAs and senior management
- Providing ad hoc project and research support
- Previous experience providing 1:1 PA support ideally gained within Investment/Financial Services sector
- Effective time management skills – multitasker!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player!
- Flexible and adaptable working approach
- Strong MS Office skills