A London-based Communications firm is looking for a talented and hardworking Assistant to provide high-level strategic and administrative support to the Chief Executive on a temporary basis.
With experience working in a dynamic environment at a fast pace and quickly adapting to changing priorities and circumstances, the ideal candidate will have a versatile approach, an exceptional attitude and great skills.
- Diary Management; organising meetings with senior internal/external stakeholders
- Organising complex international travel itineraries including flights, all ground transportation and accommodation
- Expense processing
- Liaising with clients to coordinate conference calls in different time zones
- Working with other PAs and the wider administrative team to deliver exceptional administrative support to the business
- Strong background providing support at C-suite level
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-presented and well-spoken with a great attitude to work