We are recruiting for a well-established and dynamic Consulting firm based in the heart of the West End who prides itself on both its reputation and its collaborative company culture.
This would suit a candidate who thrives within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment who has sound EA experience supporting a small, busy senior team.
- Extensive diary management, arranging client and internal meetings; juggling schedule conflicts with last-minute changes
- Extensive and complex domestic and global travel arrangements
- Preparing detailed itineraries including visas
- Coordinating conference calls across different time zones
- Processing expenses and submitting reports
- Act as a point of contact, liaising with clients on regular basis
- Preparing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Organising team events
- Ad hoc - maintain filing systems, screening calls
- Extensive EA experience gained ideally within Professional Services/Blue-chip corporate firm
- Robust and work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Highly efficient and organised with the ability to adapt to fast-paced change.
- Pragmatic, proactive and confident
- True team player!
- Strong MS Office skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint