This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced EA to hit the ground running supporting MD and small team of a dynamic Investment firm that takes great pride in its people and their work.
Based in stunning offices in the heart of the City, this role would suit a PA who thrives in a fast-paced, successful environment and who has experience working at top level with the ability to multi-task and the confidence to liaise at all levels.
- Extensive and complex diary management, constantly handling schedule conflicts
- Organising meetings and scheduling conference calls, across a variety of time zones
- Building and maintaining relationships with portfolio firms
- Global travel arrangements, preparing itineraries
- Creating and editing presentations
- Processing expenses
- Ad hoc Projects
- Previous EA/PA experience ideally gained within Investment sector
- Team player essential
- Able to be several steps ahead at any one time!
- Outstanding prioritisation skills, multi-tasking on a regular basis!
- Proactivity with excellent organisational/logistics skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Strong MS Office skills
- Sense of humour!
- European languages advantageous