A well-established and dynamic Consulting firm, based in the heart of the West End, are looking for an Executive Assistant on a three month fixed-term contract.
Our client believes that human potential is at the heart of economic and commercial success. By joining their family you'll benefit from a supportive and inspiring team, along with numerous opportunities to grow and learn.
If you enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and gain satisfaction from using your initiative, you'll thrive in this role. You'll use your extensive experience in complex travel arrangements, including preparing detailed itineraries and visas, along with the following:
- Manage senior team diaries and schedules
- Coordinate international conference calls
- Process expenses and submit expense reports
- Build relationships with clients and senior stakeholders
- Prepare external correspondence, designing reports and presentations
- Organise team events
- General office administration and call screening
- You have significant EA experience gained within Professional Services/Blue-chip corporate firm
- You're resilient and a self-starter
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You're great at building and maintaining relationships on various levels
- Highly efficient, well-organised and meticulous
- Pragmatic, proactive and confident
- Advanced MS Office skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.