An exciting technology business in slick new offices in the heart of the City is looking for an Events Manager to join the Marketing team of their rapidly growing company.
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for, and interest in, modern marketing along with the ability to turn innovative ideas into great events.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work on a flexible / part time basis while playing a vital role in a friendly, high-performing and supportive culture.
- Working closely with the Head of Events to ensure that events deliver on marketing goals
- Control of all aspects of events, managing speakers, content, invitees, venues and attendee experience
- Working with colleagues to identify event opportunities
- Tracking event effectiveness, optimising impact and ensuring attendee goals are achieved
- Occasional UK travel may be required
- Experience of marketing events to new audiences with a focus on optimising impact
- Highly proficient in the end-to-end management of events up to 100 people
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Confident with experience working at the most senior levels
- Hands-on experience of technology such as HubSpot, Marketo or Salesforce
- Passionate about providing the best possible service
- Polished presentation
- MS Office skills