An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join a strong and motivated team, delivering events of the highest standard in this world-class, historic London venue. The team manage some 600 events each year, ranging from high profile corporate events and award ceremonies to large charity fundraisers and concerts.
The successful candidate will be able to prioritise a diverse workload and will demonstrate excellent communication, organisation and planning skills.
- Venue and client event management, ensuring event objectives and timescales are met
- Acting as the main point of contact for client enquiries and promoting the hire of the venue for events
- Organising end-to-end events hosted by the venue
- Supporting the forward planning of the events diary
- Previous experience of organising events in a professional environment is essential for this role
- High standard of English, both written and oral
- Strong organisation and planning skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop positive working relationships
- Experience of managing financial systems
- Ability to multi-task effectively and to think pro-actively
- A team player who is dedicated, reliable and conscientious