An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic events professional with excellent communication and administrative skills to join this high performing events team at a landmark City venue. Previous events experience, ideally within a corporate setting, is a must, along with a high level of written and oral communication skills, and a keen interest in current affairs.
This is a new role which will suit someone with experience of converting strategies into meaningful events, have strong stakeholder management skills, be able to work at a senior level and work to very high standards.
- Oversee and manage the efficient running of the annual programme to ensure the highest standards are achieved and event objectives are met
- Draft objectives, suggest speakers, and identify and develop guests lists in consultation with Committee Chairmen
- End to end delivery including all logistics for circa 35 events per year
- Develop table planning for events so as to maximise engagement with stakeholders and achieve strategic event objectives
- Analyse post event feedback, respond to any issues raised, and provide evaluation reports to the Management team
- Full budget management - annual and per event
- Be responsible for all event files, including briefing and operational notes, ensuring that contracts, payments and risk assessments are completed according to company requirements
- Previous experience / strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, clear understanding of protocols and experience working at a senior level
- Ability to manage multiple events simultaneously
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for actions
- Able to demonstrate tact, discretion and confidentiality