This global Financial Services organisation headquartered in London is looking for a dedicated and experienced EA to support the Non-Executive Board Directors.
Supporting 6 NEDs, you will be highly discreet, totally dedicated and have excellent prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Provide a full range of executive support and secretarial services to Group Board directors, including acting as the primary point of contact for non-executive directors on all scheduling and other secretarial and administrative matters, making travel arrangements and processing expenses
- Support the Head of Governance and Corporate Counsel and the Company Secretariat team to deliver a quality and timely first-class service to the Group Board
- Provide prompt, professional and courteous support to enquiries from board directors. Assess the nature, confidentiality and urgency of issue, taking action where appropriate
- Organise all Group Board and Committee meetings, training sessions, sites visits, dinners and all other Board events including off-site strategy events and visits. Take ownership of the logistics for all of these meetings and events including sourcing and liaising with the venue, travel and catering
- Keep records of all documents and correspondence with Group Board and other subsidiary board members required for the Company and the directors to fulfil their regulatory duties
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solution orientated with a dynamic and flexible working style
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Highly discreet with the ability to handle sensitive information
- Strong and proven teamwork skills
- Remains resilient and reliable under pressure.