An incredible opportunity to work for an inspiring leader within global finance. This is a broad and all-encompassing role well suited to a hardworking, professional Assistant with significant experience working at regional or Global Head level within Banking.
Joining a driven and successful team of 22 within this top-tier global investment bank, you would be responsible for a varied mandate of administrative support to a very busy leader.
This role would suit a highly motivated individual passionate about providing high-level support within a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive meeting coordination, frequently in different time zones
- Managing a busy and mercurial diary for one Global Head and 1-2 other senior leaders
- Coordinating extensive complex international travel arrangements to the US, Europe and the Far East
- Frequently interacting with clients
- Processing all expenses through Concur
- Arranging internal/external conference calls with high-visibility stakeholders
- Coordinating team events
- Supporting the Global Head with administration associated with their Non-Executive Directorships, external board commitments and charitable endeavours
- Acting as a true ambassador for the Global Head
- Overseeing and mentoring junior Assistants, assisting them with their careers and providing them with clear feedback to grow and learn
- Experience providing excellent administrative support to a senior executive within Investment Banking
- Experience in or interacting with Private Equity firms is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, articulate, clear and concise
- Strong system skills, MS Office in particular
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances as they occur
- Exceptional ability to multi-task
- Very organised with strong administrative skills
- A real team-player and a solution orientated mind-set
- Highly discreet with the utmost respect for confidentiality