Confident EA required to provide seamless support to the Chief Executive of this exciting and innovative high-tech firm. You will be fully engaged in all areas of the business and the ability to work and interact at all levels is vital.
The environment is dynamic and inclusive and would suit an EA with an enquiring mind and an eye on the future.
- Acting as first point of contact and ambassador Chief Executive and CFO
- Gate-keeping and managing phones and emails
- Liaising and building relationships with high profile clients
- Diary management and meeting organisation – keeping one step ahead when there are possible conflicts
- Managing monthly Board meetings; producing packs, taking and distributing minutes
- Creating eye-catching PowerPoint presentations
- Organising team events, conferences and client entertainment
- Liaising with teams across the business creating strong and lasting internal working relationships from top to bottom.
- Solid senior-level EA experience ideally gained at C-Suite level within a corporate firm
- Confident at building and maintaining strong working relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Outstanding organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Strong MS Office skills