We’re particularly excited to be recruiting on behalf of a major player in the world of photography, respected for their impact in both mainstream media and artistic expression.
Boasting a seventy-three year heritage, with a twenty-first century approach, their new CEO is looking for a Personal Assistant who will share her energy, passion and entrepreneurial spirit.
This is an opportunity to build relationships, create effective and robust systems and play an integral role in a particularly exciting time for the company. You’ll use your fluency in French and global perspective to assist the CEO in forming a collaborative bond between the Paris, London and New York offices, along with the following:
- Diary management and scheduling of meetings
- Coordinate Internal and external communications as well as prioritising personal emails
- Organising and coordinating international travel
- Filing expenses and coordinating cost effective collaboration between international offices
- Prepare for and attend board meetings and any other relevant meetings, taking minutes and presenting reports
- Organise media appearances and both internal and PR events
- Administrative assistance with HR including managing on-boarding of new staff members and training new employees where necessary
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required; conducting research or analysis as directed to produce reports
- Solve simple IT problems and liaise with IT support
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
- Facilities management of the London office, including managing contractors, meeting health and safety requirements and planning for a potential future location move
- Bilingual English and French
- Excited by photography, media and culture
- Able to use your initiative with confidence
- Proactive and energetic
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Highly personable with an exceptional EQ, embracing the opportunity to relate to, and build relationships with, a broad range of colleagues and clients
- Open to occasional travel to international offices
If you’re excited about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you.