An exciting boutique Private Equity firm based in Mayfair (Green Park) is looking for an experienced, dedicated and proactive EA/Office Manager.
You will perform a hybrid role supporting the team with high-level EA work (primarily for the Head of Investments) but also managing the office and coordinating with the COO to improve business efficiency.
With a brilliant team and great working environment this role will suit an individual passionate about supporting the business and developing a great rapport with the team.
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Organising multi-party meetings and conference calls, across various time zones, handling schedule conflicts and last-minute changes
- Coordinating video-conferences / Telepresence meetings
- Organising extensive global travel arrangements and preparing detailed itineraries
- Processing expenses and invoices and managing internal finance/bookkeeping processes in collaboration with the accountants
- Handling sensitive and confidential material
- Meeting preparation e.g. presentations and spreadsheets
- Managing the offices: liaising with suppliers, negotiating contracts and coordinating with external benefits suppliers (such as BUPA)
- Arranging company social events and off-sites
- Proven senior-level EA experience ideally gained within a boutique Private Equity firm (not essential)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning/organisational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proactive approach, a confident and resilient self-starter one step ahead at all times
- Mature, calm, diplomatic, and professional
- Strong educational background preferred