Rare opportunity has arisen to join a leading Investment firm, working within Investor Relations team. Interesting role providing dynamic support to MD and small team
This role is investor-facing and high in logistics and would suit a proactive EA who has proven PA experience gained within the Investment sector; the ideal candidate would also have exposure to Investor Relations. Hard work is rewarded with some excellent perks!
- Extensive and complex diary management, constantly handling schedule conflicts
- Organising meetings and scheduling conference calls, across a variety of time zones
- Global travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries including visas
- Processing expenses
- Building and maintaining relationships with investors, clients and senior management
- Coordinating roadshows
- Using CRM, preparing relevant materials; creating/editing Excel reports/PowerPoint presentations
- Ad hoc Projects
- Previous EA/PA experience ideally gained within Investment sector – Private Equity, Asset Management, Investment Banking
- Exposure to Investor Relations highly advantageous
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Able to be several steps ahead at any one time!
- Outstanding prioritisation skills, multi-tasking on a regular basis!
- Proactivity with excellent organisational/logistics skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Sense of humour!