Our client, a well-established Asset Management firm based in beautiful West End offices, is looking for a top flight EA to embrace this interesting role supporting 2 senior executives with incredibly busy schedules
- Extensive diary and inbox management, frequently handling schedule conflicts
- Multi-party meeting organisation, coordinating conference calls and VCs across a variety of time zones
- Building relationships across the business globally
- Global travel arrangements with visas; preparing detailed itineraries
- Processing expenses
- Producing, formatting and amending documents, presentations, organisational charts etc.
- Supporting senior committees; preparing meeting packs, tracking action points
- Arranging Risk & Compliance meetings, maintaining registers
- HR administration support; supporting recruitment process
- HR Project support
- Previous EA/PA experience gained in Financial Services/Banking sector
- Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, driven and self-motivated attitude
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Discretion is key!
- Confident communicator at all levels, relationship-builder
- Team player!
- Strong MS Office skills