Our successful and still-growing financial services client with stunning new offices, is looking for a Receptionist to give support to the Facilities Manager and wider teams throughout the company.
The successful candidate will have previous corporate reception experience, the ability to work well under pressure both in a team and independently.
Strong communication, organisational and multi-tasking skills are also vital.
- Welcoming guests both in person and over the telephone
- Screening incoming calls
- Managing conference room bookings
- Working closely with the catering team
- Handling couriers
- Sorting and distributing post
- Maintaining office supplies
- Ad-hoc reception duties as they arise
- Handling policyholder queries professionally
- Assisting with the induction of new joiners
- Financial Services / Professional Services industry experience preferred
- Presentable and professional appearance
- Discrete and confidential at all times
- Proficient knowledge of MS Outlook and Word with excellent typing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving capacity
- Proactive and sees the bigger picture
- Punctual, dependable and committed to work