Our client, a global Asset Management business based in the heart of the City, is looking for a business-minded and IT-enthusiastic Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive business support to a dynamic executive who has recently joined the firm.
Joining at the same time, there is a genuine opportunity to create a strong working partnership with your boss and become involved in the continued growth of an already thriving business!
- Extensive diary management
- Multi-meeting organisation, global conference calls; handling schedule conflicts, mindful of global time zones
- Organising travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries including visas
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Preparing agendas and meeting papers; proactively following up on action points
- Compiling Board reports and business plans
- Coordinating budget information
- Producing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Building and maintaining relationships globally across the business
- Previous PA/EA role experience ideally gained within Financial or Professional Services firm
- Experience gained in Management Consultancy, Asset Management, Technology environment advantageous
- Organised and methodical approach; excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Positive self-starter – engaged in the business!
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced MS Office skills essential